Hello. Howdy. Hi. Yo. Hola. What's up. Alo. Haayy.
No matter how you say it...You are welcome at Cornerstone Church
Cornerstone Church is a place where people can meet Jesus, engage in a life-giving community, and everyone is welcome. We believe in creating a space where people can have authentic encounters with Christ, discover their gifts and use them for God's glory.
Here is an outline of what to typically expect at one of our services.
- Service starts at 10:30am for a total of 90 minutes or less
- Kids church and Nursery are available
- We are casual and informal
- You will be greeted by lots of people who are happy to see you
- The worship band plays for at least 25-30 minutes
- Sometime after worship, or after the sermon, we may call for people who would like prayer
- An offering will be taken. No pressure.
- The Kids Church is dismissed to their kids class (please register them prior)
- The message (sermon) will be approximately 40 minutes
- We pray and go home. That simple.
- Looking forward to meeting you.
When we Meet
Sundays @ 10:30 am
Thursdays @ 6:30 pm
What To Expect
A typical service will last about 90 minutes. We sing a good mix of contemporary and traditional music that is led by our worship team. There is childcare available and activities for all age groups. Plan to hang around after the service for fellowship and meeting new people.